“Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
Things you need :
- An Envelope made of handmade paper (Earthy colour)
- A String of any hanging gold jhumkas around 7 inches. (Length of the Envelope)
- A mirror (abla) medium size
- A wooden round case almost the size of the mirror chosen
- Tikklis to decorate around the mirror (As per your choice)
- Begin assembling the decorations on the envelope.
- Take extra care to place the Mirror in the gap because any small variance from the gap would not bring the required symmetry in the design.
- Put on your headphones and listen to your favourite songs 🙂
Hope you like my creations and they inspire you to create something beautiful. In case you have any DIYs that you would like to share with me please leave the links in the comments section, I’d love to check it out !
Any feedback.. Any Comments.. Any Ideas are always welcome ! Waiting to hear from u 🙂