“Creativity is contagious.. Pass it on” … Albert Einstein
Things you need :
- An Envelope made of handmade paper (Tectured white and Gold)
- Golden Leaves (3 to 4 Petals)
- A mirror (abla) medium size
- A string of diamonds (7 inches) approximately the length of the envelope.
- Tikklis to decorate around the mirror (As per your choice)
- Begin assembling the decorations on the envelope.
- Take extra care to place the Mirror in the gap because any small variance from the gap would not bring the required symmetry in the design.
- Put on your headphones and listen to your favourite songs
- P. S. Note that u can make any type of designs based on ur liking and ur thought process.. No rules.. No compulsions..
Hope you like my creations and they inspire you to create something beautiful. In case you have any DIYs that you would like to share with me please leave the links in the comments section, I’d love to check it out !
Any feedback.. Any Comments.. Any Ideas are always welcome ! Waiting to hear from u..
These two are the motifs !! Here is where the actual creativity lies..!!