If you pay attention to your mind you realise that somethimes (mostly always) its in a state of complete chaos.
This time my DIY is mostly about you spending the next fifteen minutes being mindful and channeling your inner creativity.
” Sitting in Silence….there is something indescribably beautiful about this simple yet humbling act” Andy Puddicombe from ‘Headspace’
No multi tasking.. No social interactions.. No constant phone checking.. No chaos and multiple thoughts.. and finally No expectations whatsoever to create something beautiful (read as photo worthy).
Be quiet.. Enjoy the Silence.. Maybe a little soulful music.. & Create !
Things you need :
- A Handmade Paper Envelope (Can be any colour of your choice)
- A mirror (abla) medium size
- A string of diamonds (4 inches)
- Tikklis to decorate around the mirror (As per your choice)
- A lace more than double the length of the envelope to create a base for the design
- Begin assembling the decorations on the envelope.
- Take extra care to place the Mirror in the middle because any small variance from the sides would not bring the required symmetry in the design.
“Out of silence comes the greatest creativity. Not when we are rushing and panicking.” … James Altucher